Like any place you go, we have rules. Our rules are mainly for chatting and commenting. Here are some things you can not do:
1. Directly criticize other people's work (e.g. "This is the worst video I ever watched! Not following you anymore!")
2. Use bad language of any kind (Including, stupid, dumb, etc.)
3. Avoid using explanations like "OMG", please keep it at "What!" and "Wow!"
4. Please don't make any references to movies or games not appropriate for children (e.g. most PG-13 movies, and R rated movies.)
5. Please don't make any violent or threatening comments.
6. Please don't make any crude or gross comments.
7. Please don't make any mature or suggestive comments.
8. Just be nice. Some people are more experienced than others, don't criticize the less experienced.
9. Don't ask anyone about private information (address, phone number, etc.)
Now, I'll get to things you CAN do.
1. You can "criticize", but not too harshly. Think of what was good with their project, and say that. Don't be too mean.
3. Spam (In Spam Central)
4. Ask questions
5. Have fun!
6. You can do a lot more, it would take awhile to write it all down.
Please obey these guidelines.
If these rules are violated, please report them to us.